Speaking of time........

This blog used to known as another name..."Nancy Ann's Corner".  I started it a year ago and only had one entry.  A friend pointed this out to me yesterday.  I couldn't believe a year had passed. I forgot all about this blog.  My goal is to help people appreciate the time they have and to make every moment count! I learned really young in life how quickly you can lose a loved one.  My Mother Beatrice RIP was killed by a drunk driver in 1980.  The one thing I can say is I never ever had regrets that she didn't know that I loved her. I am grateful for the time I had with her although it was too short.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Give Willie Nelson a Nobel Peace Prize for Farm Aid

Time on fast forward

Time For A Fresh Brewed Cup of Coffee With Willie