Winter Time Used To Be So Much Fun

When my sisters and I were little we couldn't wait to get all bundled up and play for hours in the snow until the snow was caked on your gloves and hat and you could no longer feel  your fingers and toes.
There was nothing like coming back inside and sipping on a delicious cup of hot chocolate that our Mother would make from real cocoa and homeade whipped cream...
http://astore.amazon.com/timeisallwehave-20/detail/1558322906

I suppose things are just more fun when you are a kid!  No worrying about digging the cars out, rising fuel  bills and making a path for the mail carrier. 
 After getting hit with 12 inches of snow last night I am trying to find the fun.  It is beautiful though.  I don't know, now that I am older I just may have to fly south. 

                                         Last nights storm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Give Willie Nelson a Nobel Peace Prize for Farm Aid

Time on fast forward

Time For A Fresh Brewed Cup of Coffee With Willie