Winter time - time for comfort food!

Comfort food means different things to different people.  For some it could be either fast foods, sweets and desserts or a special home cooked meal they remember their Mom used to make. I miss my Mom for many reasons but I sure do miss her cooking!  After spending time outdoors in the snow and cold I cooked the family a comfort meal of roasted chicken, gravy, broccoli with cheddar & creamed corn.

Rumor has it that one of Willie Nelson's favorite comfort meals is a pot roast supper. (No pun intended!)


When my son Matt was younger his comfort food was his Mom's french toast.


There is nothing like a good warm home- style meal on a cold Winter day. 
Whatever it is that brings you comfort and a sense of well being ~ enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Give Willie Nelson a Nobel Peace Prize for Farm Aid

Time on fast forward

Time For A Fresh Brewed Cup of Coffee With Willie