Time For A Fresh Brewed Cup of Coffee With Willie

"Everyone needs personal time. Those who say they don't need time for self are probably the ones who need it the most. We all need time to let the dust settle, to evaluate how life is going, to plan for the future, to focus on that which is spiritually authentic."

-- Richard A. Swenson, M.D., "Margin: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial and Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives"

...I don't know about you but I don't mind being everything to everybody but I need "me time" to regroup with myself.  My very favorite time of the day for "me" time is early morning before everyone is awake.  Don't even think of talking to me before I have had my cup of coffee with Willie and a few minutes to "defrag" my brain.  I am working on losing the coffee - switching to herbal tea and instead of sitting at the computer possibly doing a little yoga.  I will think about it some more tomorrow morning while I sit at the computer and listen to motivational music!


Comments

  1. I think Willie recognized HIS time with YOU was special, too. Like you said, we all SHARE moments in time.

    Love your blogs, keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Give Willie Nelson a Nobel Peace Prize for Farm Aid

Time on fast forward